Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happiness Day 7: Shopping at the Long's Food Storage!!!

Today I had to go up to Salt Lake to grab some things from my brothers house. Right before I was about to leave, my sister-in-law asked if I needed any food, which at first I turned down, but after thinking about it, I thought, why not take some extra food storage so I don't have to buy it!!!?!?!?! CHaching!!!

So, after looking through their food I ended up with 3 cans of peaches, 5 cans of tuna, about 8 cans of spaghetti sauce (big cans), peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and a box of cheerios!!! HOORAY!!! I can eat for quite a while with all of that stuff!!!

Thanks DeeDee and Alice!!! I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Family is wonderful. I remember going shopping in Nana and Papa's food storage when your Dad was in dental school.

    ReplyDelete