Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happiness Day 8: Dinner with friends

It has been brought to my attention that I have not blogged in about a week. Oops. Well, because of that I decided to change my rules. I am going to continue to TRY to blog everyday, but when I miss a day, I'll just continue on to the next day. So, by the end I won't have 365 consecutive days of happiness, but I will have 365 days of happiness.

So, last weekend was one of my best friends birthdays, and I happened to be out of town visiting my wonderful family. So, I decided to make up for that by having dinner at my house with some of our friends. I'm making tacos, and I even bakes a cake!!! (I know what you're thinking. Rachel??? Bake??? But yes I did :)

So, I actually haven't had the dinner yet so I can't post any pictures. I will after we're done. But, I am so happy to have such wonderful friends. I love the time I get to spend with them and I am so glad that they are in my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERYNN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time and eat some cake for me too!!! Happy Birthday once again Erynn!!!!!

    ReplyDelete