Friday, June 18, 2010

Happiness Day 2: Swimming, Sun, and Being Puerto Rican

I love the summer. I love laying out in the sun, going swimming, and getting tan. I also love the fact that I'm Puerto Rican. It helps quite a bit in the summer because I don't really burn. I just get tan. Well, for the last couple years I've spent the summer in Alaska, so I haven't been able to get very tan. This summer though, that is NOT the case. I've been to the pool almost every day with the family, and try to lay out for at least a half hour every day. It's so nice down here in Southern Utah and I have begun to get my tan back!!! Hooray!!! (I might start going to a tanning booth year round so I can keep this B-E-A-UTIFUL tan!)



I can't figure out how to get my picture to attach that I took today. This one is from when I went to Puerto Rico in 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for good genes and for great summer tans. I remember the summer before I started college, I got so dark. Papa even threatened me that if I got any darker he would have to disown me. ;-D Glad you are enjoying your time in Southern UT honey. I love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete