Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happiness Day 6: Flowers

Today was a little bit harder to find something to come up with. It was just a normal day, and this is what I look forward to the most. Having to search for something that might not be super noticeable. Really all I did today was get up, get ready, go to class, do some homework, go to walmart, eat breakfast, lunch, dinner. Nothing too special. However, I LOVE living off campus. That being because I get to walk a little farther to class. I love BYU campus. It is so beautiful. And now that it's summer, all the trees are green and the flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love seeing the flowers on my way to class and I'm going to miss them in the winter. So, I will enjoy them while I can and continue walking to class :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers too. We have some beautiful ones in front of our house right now, thanks to our wonderful landlords. Keep having wonderful, beautiful, happy days sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete