Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happiness Day 3: Spamwiches!!!

YUM!!! Thanks to Evan Creasup, the Long family was introduced to Spamwiches. They are DELICIOUS! Hearing what's on them, you might think differently, but don't knock it til you try it! A Spamwich consists of Eggos, either Strawberry or Blueberry, an egg, cheese, spam, creole seasoning, and hot sauce. It's the perfect mix of sweet, salty, and spicy. It's so yummy. We were supposed to have them later in the week for dinner, but since my mom loves me sooooo much, she made them tonight so I could have them before I left to go back to school. And tomorrow, we get PORK CHOPS!!! Ahhhh, I have the best mom ever.

And, a special shout out to EVAN!!! Without whom, we never would have had the chance to taste of this goodness!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rach, that sounds terrible! I mean that in the nicest way ... but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey...you have to try it!! Super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete